This topic describes a simple and quick method of creating a KEC instance. If you do not have experience creating KEC instances, follow the procedure to quickly create an instance.
Log in to the KEC console.
In the left navigation pane, click Instance to go to the Instance page.
Click Create Instance.
Click the One-Click Purchase of KEC Instance tab on the top of the page.
- Data Center: Select a data center that is close to you.
- Configuration: Select the configuration that suits your needs.
- Image: Select the operating system of your instance.
- VPC/Subnet: By default, the VPC and subnet are automatically allocated to you.
- Bandwidth: By default, the Yes option is selected for EIP, indicating that an EIP is automatically assigned to the instance. You can adjust the bandwidth of the EIP. If you do not need an EIP, select No for EIP.
- Quantity: Select the number of instances to purchase.
- Duration: Select the validity period of your instance.
- Login Mode: After the purchase is successful, log in to the console to reset the password or attach the key for login.