Last updated：2021-04-28 11:04:01
The following table describes the limits of Kingsoft Cloud Standard Storage Service (KS3).
|Bucket||- You can use a Kingsoft Cloud account to create a maximum of 50 buckets.
- After a bucket is created, its name and region cannot be changed.
- The name of a bucket must be unique in KS3.
- KS3 does not oppose limits on the capacity of a single bucket.
|You can submit a ticket to apply for more than 50 buckets.|
|Object upload||- Using the KS3 console: You can upload a maximum of 255 objects at a time, and the size of each object cannot exceed 500 MB.
- Common upload: The size of each object to be uploaded cannot exceed 5 GB.
- Multipart upload: The size of each part cannot exceed 50 TB. If the total size of objects to be uploaded does not exceed 5 MB, the size of each part except the last one cannot be less than 100 KB. If the total size of objects to be uploaded is greater than 5 MB, the size of each part except the last one must be between 5 MB and 5 GB.
- If you upload an object that has the same name with an existing object in KS3, the new object overwrites the existing object.
|Object deletion||- You cannot recover deleted objects.
- You can delete a maximum of 1,000 objects at a time in the KS3 console. To delete more than 1,000 objects at a time, use KS3 API, SDKs, KS3Explorer, or the KS3Util command line tool.
|Domain binding||- You can bind a maximum of 50 domains to a bucket.||Not supported.|
|Picture processing||- If you use KS3 to process a picture, the picture size cannot exceed 10 MB. If you use KS3 to process a GIF file, the GIF file can contain a maximum of 5 frames.
- You can use KS3 to convert pictures to the following formats: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, wbmp, bmp, and webp.
- You can obtain the dominant color of pictures of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, webp, tiff, pcx, svg, ht, gif, and wbmp. The following picture formats are not supported: ai, tga, psd, eps, raw, and pcd.
|Lifecycle||- You can create a maximum of 1,000 rules for each bucket.
- You are not allowed to change the storage type or set deletion-upon-expiration rules for objects uploaded before April 12, 2017.
|Report statistics||- The statistics in the report center has a delay of one day.||Not supported.|
|Back-to-origin service||- You can use the back-to-origin service to migrate an object of a maximum of 50 GB. If the object size exceeds 50 GB, use KS3 API or SDKs for migration.||Not supported.|
|Bucket policy||- The total size of policies cannot exceed 20 KB.||Not supported.|
Did you find the above information helpful?
Please give us your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback.