Last updated：2021-05-27 20:47:57
1. Why is the Apply Invoice button not clickable on my page? The Apply Invoice button is clickable only when the following two conditions are met: (1) The invoiceable amount is greater than 0. (2) You have completed the invoice information and invoice address on the Invoice Management page, and the invoice title information has been approved.
2. Is there a time limit on when I can apply for an invoice? No. You can apply for an invoice for your monthly statements as needed.
3. Is there a limit on the invoiceable amount? No.
4. Can I split a monthly statement and get more than one invoice? No. You cannot get more than one invoice for a monthly statement, but you can apply for one invoice for the statement of each month or the statements of several months.
5. The page reported an error when I applied for an invoice. What can I do? This issue may be caused by browser incompatibility. Try again in Google Chrome.
6. Can I apply for an invoice for the money that I have put into my account for prepaid services? In conformity with Procedures of the People's Republic of China for the Management of Invoices and Detailed Rules for the Implementation of the Measures of the People's Republic of China for the Management of Invoices, Kingsoft Cloud issues invoices only for expenses that have been incurred. Therefore, Kingsoft Cloud cannot issue an invoice for the prepaid money in your account that has not been spent on any services.
7. Can I apply for an invoice for my expenses in the Cloud Market? Yes. Log in to the Billing Center console, and go to the Invoice Management page to apply for an invoice.
8. Can I return an invoice that has been certified by a tax bureau? Yes. To return a certified invoice, you must provide the Information Form on the Issuance of Special Red-Letter Value-Added Tax Invoices issued by the competent tax bureau.
9. How can I apply for an invoice if I owe an invoice to Kingsoft Cloud? Currently, Kingsoft Cloud does not process the amount of invoices owed.
10. After I apply for an invoice, when can I expect to receive it? You can view the status of your invoice application on the Invoice Management page. If the status is Invoiced, the invoice is already issued and sent. The delivery time depends on the delivery company.
11. Who pays for the postage or delivery fee for the mailing of an invoice? Kingsoft Cloud issues the invoice, mails the invoice to your address, and bears the mailing cost. You do not need to pay for the postage or delivery fee.
12. I lost a VAT invoice. What can I do? If you lose an invoice, you can submit a ticket to apply for a copy. In the ticket, specify the account name, invoice title, invoice number, and the reason why the invoice was lost. You can find the information about your invoices on the Invoice Management page. (1) For a VAT ordinary invoice, Kingsoft Cloud will verify the information and provide a photocopied or scanned copy of the root form of the original invoice, stamped with the invoice stamp. (2) For a VAT special invoice, Kingsoft Cloud will verify the information and provide a photocopied copy of the bookkeeping form of the original invoice, stamped with the invoice stamp.