You can apply for an invoice for your monthly statements. The Apply Invoice section on the Invoice Management page separately displays your total expenses in Kingsoft Cloud and the Cloud Market. You can apply for an invoice for both amounts.
- Currently, you can apply only for Chinese invoices in paper form.
- Starting from October 29, 2020, invoices for services in the Cloud Market (except for services self-operated by the Cloud Market) are issued by the service providers.
- You cannot apply for an invoice for any money that is in your account but not yet spent.
- The monthly statement for a month is generated on the 3rd of the next month. You can apply for an invoice for the month only after this date.
- The amount offset by vouchers, coupons, and gift balance in a monthly statement is not included in the invoiceable amount.
- You can get at most one invoice for a specific month, but you can apply for one invoice for the monthly statements of several months.
- Currently, you can apply for invoices only for Subscription-based products delivered after January 31, 2018. To apply for an invoice for products that use other billing modes or are purchased earlier, contact your sales manager or call the customer service hotline at 400-028-9900.
- An invoice title has been added.
- An invoice address has been added.
- The invoiceable amount is not 0.
Log in to the Billing Center console.
In the left navigation pane, click Invoice Management. The Invoice Management page appears.
Click Add invoice information. In the dialog box that appears, select the invoice type, enter the required information, and then click OK.
Click Apply Invoice. In the dialog box that appears, select the monthly statements for which you want to apply for an invoice, select the check box to confirm your approval of the stated amount, and then click Confirm invoicing.
After you submit an invoice application, a paper invoice will be issued and sent within three working days.