After you submit an invoice application, a paper invoice will be issued and sent within three working days. If you find errors in the information submitted, such as invoice title, invoice type, and invoice address, you can cancel the invoice application before the invoice is issued.
- You can cancel only invoice applications whose status is Invoicing Application. Applications in other states cannot be canceled.
- Log in to the Billing Center console.
- In the left navigation pane, click Invoice Management. The Invoice Management page appears.
- In the Invoice request record section, find the invoice application record that you want to cancel, and proceed based on the status displayed.
(1) If the status is Invoicing Application, you can see cancel application in the Operation column on the right. Click cancel application to cancel the application.
(2) If the status is Financial Invoicing, the invoice is being issued, and cancel application is not displayed in the Operation column on the right. To cancel the invoice application, submit a ticket as soon as possible.
(3) If the status is Invoiced, the invoice is already issued. To return the invoice, click Refund and follow the instructions.