You can choose from three packages based on your needs. For more information about the configurations of different packages, see Pricing.
- Log in to the KEC console.
Click Create Instance. On the page that appears, set Architecture to GPU and select the configuration based on your needs.
The following parameters may require your additional attention:
- Billing Mode: You can choose from Subscription, Pay-By-Daily-Config, and Pay-As-You-Go based on your needs.
- Data Center: Only VPC data centers in Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou are supported.
- Image Type: You can choose from standard images, custom images, shared images, and images available from the Marketplace.
- System Disk: If you select Beijing or Shanghai as the location of the data center, a solid state drive (SSD) Elastic Block Storage (EBS) volume is used as the system disk. You can specify a size for the system disk. The system disk for a Windows image can be 50 to 500 GB in size. The system disk for a Linux image can be 20 to 500 GB in size. The VPC data center in Guangzhou only supports local SSD disks. For more information about the pricing of SSD EBS, see Pricing.
- Data Disk: To add an EBS volume as a data disk, click Add, select an EBS type, and then specify a size. A Kingsoft Cloud GPU Elastic Compute (GEC) instance can have up to eight EBS volumes. You can select Delete with Instance for each EBS volume.
- Click Next. The Network Configuration page appears.
- On the Network Configuration page, bind an elastic IP address (EIP) to the instance. You can select Buy New EIP or Purchase EIP Later in the EIP Console.
Note: The number of EIPs must be the same as the number of GEC instances.
- Configure the VPC of the primary elastic network interface (ENI), subnet, IP address, and security group. You can add secondary ENIs based on needs.
- Click Next. The System Configuration page appears.
On the System Configuration page, set parameters such as Server Name and Login Mode.
After all basic settings are configured, click Buy Now to complete the creation of the GEC instance.
Note: You must confirm and pay the order before you can obtain the permissions to use and manage the GEC instance.