Last updated：2021-10-29 17:57:41
This topic describes how to modify the console login settings of an IAM user.
- Console Password Logon: If it is disabled, the IAM user cannot log in to the Kingsoft Cloud console, and can access Kingsoft Cloud only through API operations or other development tools by using its AccessKey.
- Console Password: You can enable the system to generate a password or customize a password as required.
- Password Reset: If you select Required at Next Login, the IAM user needs to reset its password next time it logs in to the console.
- Login Protection: If you select Enable MFA, secondary authentication is required when the IAM user logs in to the console.
- Operation Protection: If you select Enable MFA, secondary authentication is required when the IAM user performs sensitive operations.
- Sub-users view all items: If you select Allow viewing, the IAM user can log in to the console to view all projects, including projects that are created after you modify the login settings.
- After you select Enable MFA for Login Protection or Operation Protection, the IAM user needs to bind a virtual MFA device next time it logs in to the console.