This document describes how to create a certificate request and submit information for CA review after you purchase a certificate.
Your certificate is in the Incomplete state.
- Log in to the KCM console.
- On the KCM > Certificate Request page, select the target certificate and then click Supply in the Operation column.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter the domain name information. If the certificate you purchased supports multiple domains names or wildcards, you need to enter additional domain names and wildcard domain names.
The number of domain names that you can enter depends on the number of domains and the number of wildcards that you set in the certificate purchase process. For information about certificate prices, see Certificate prices.
- Click Next.
- If a DV certificate is purchased, you must provide the certificate applicant information. You can select the Copy existing certificate information method, and the system automatically fills in the certificate applicant information. For the domain name authentication method, it is strongly recommended that you use DNS authentication. For more information, see Differences between DNS authentication and file authentication.
- If an OV or EV certificate is purchased, you must provide organization and contact information. Items with an asterisk (*) are required. You can select the Copy existing certificate information method, and the system automatically fills in the certificate information. True contact information must be provided to ensure that the contact can receive the call and email from the CA.
- Click Next and choose a CSR generation method.
- If you select System generates CSR, the system will generate the CSR file for you. For more information about CSR, see Concepts.
- If you select Auto generate CSR, you need to generate a CSR file by yourself and submit it to the system. For information about how to generate a CSR file, see CSR file generation methods.
If an OV or EV certificate is purchased, you must also upload the business license in JPG format.
- Click OK to submit the information. The system will send an SMS message to the phone that you specified.