- Running: The cluster has been created, and is not scaled out, changed in configuration, or restarted. You can normally access and use this cluster.
- Taking Effect: A cluster operation is in progress, such as creation, configuration change, scale-out, and restart. Within this period of time, you cannot perform other operations on the cluster. Access to certain services, such as Kibana, data store, and data query, may be affected.
- Abnormal: Exceptions occur in cluster operations, such as scale-out, configuration change, and restart. O&M engineers are required to troubleshoot the faults.
- Freeze: The cluster expires and is frozen.
- Release: The cluster service has gone offline, and resources are released. Clusters in the Taking Effect and Abnormal states cannot be released.
- Green: The cluster is normal.
- Yellow: Alarms of the cluster are reported, and some replica shards are unavailable.
- Red: Exceptions occur on the cluster, and some primary shards are unavailable.
For more information, see Cluster Health.