Kingsoft Cloud File Storage (KFS) allows you to use Identity and Access Management (IAM) to manage access permissions on resources. You can grant permissions on specific resources to specific IAM users or IAM groups by using your Kingsoft Cloud account. Then, the IAM users can use the KFS console or KFS API based on the granted permissions.
1. Create an IAM group and grant permissions to it
- Log in to the IAM console. In the left navigation pane, choose Identities > Groups. On the Groups page, click Create Group.
- In the Create Group panel, enter a group name and click Next.
- Attach the KFSReadOnlyAccess policy to the group.
2. Create an IAM user and add it to the group
- Log in to the IAM console. In the left navigation pane, choose Identities > Subusers. On the Subusers page, click Create User.
- Create an IAM user based on your business requirements and add it to the preceding group.
3. Log in to the KFS console as the IAM user and verify its permissions
- Log in to the KFS console as the IAM user.
- Click File System in the left navigation pane. On the File System page, click Create File System.
If an error message appears, the KFSReadOnlyAccess policy has taken effect.