For the business stability, check the validity of the DNS configuration locally before you modify it.
- Remotely access a Linux server specified in the local hosts file through the browser, or directly log on to the server.
- Enter the following command:
curl -x cname:port DomainName
If the page of the domain name is correctly displayed, the DNS configuration is successfully verified.
Obtain the CNAME value of the WAF instance
- On the instance list, select the target WAF instance.
- On the lower part of the page, select a domain name, and then choose More > Details above the list.
- Check the CNAME on the Details page.