View summarized data and attack logs
From the WAF console, you can view summarized information of all WAF instances in your account, including:
To view attack logs for a specific domain name:
- On the instance list, select the target WAF instance.
- On the lower part of the page, select a domain name and choose More > Attack Log above the list.
- View attack logs for the domain name in the most recent seven days.
View WAF monitoring data
To view the real-time monitoring data for WAF:
- On the upper-left corner of the console, choose Services and Products > Monitor and Management > Cloud Monitor,
- In the left navigation pane, choose Products > WAF.
- On the instance list, click Graph in the Operation column for the target WAF instance.
- View the real-time monitoring data, including request QPS, inbound and outbound bandwidth, request status QPS, and CC protection data.
- Filter data by instance or domain name as needed.