Basic Web application protection
- WAF defends against common OWASP threats including SQL injection, XSS, webshell uploading, backdoors, command-injection, malicious HTTP requests, common Web server vulnerabilities, unauthorized access to sensitive files, directory-traversal, and vulnerability exploits.
- Regular and prompt zero-day patching: Protection rules and patches are promptly released globally to provide website protection.
Accurate access control
- WAF has a user-friendly console and supports accurate access control based on common HTTP fields including IP, Path, Referer, and User-Agent.
- WAF provides multi-level comprehensive protection by combining Web attack protection and CC attack protection and easily identifies reliable or malicious data flows as needed.
CC attack protection
- Access frequency control for single origin IP, redirect validation and human-machine recognition.
- Access frequency based on “URL+cookie”, redirect validation and human-machine recognition.
Advanced Web attack protection
Location-based IP blocking: One-click to block all access requests from 247 countries and regions of the world to specific provinces of Mainland China.