Last updated：2020-11-26 15:53:15
Thank you for choosing Kingsoft Cloud Media Cloud Transcoder (KMCT) service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). You are advised to carefully read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”). The Agreement is a supplement to the Agreement of Kingsoft Cloud Services that you accepted when purchasing Kingsoft Cloud services. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions of this Agreement and the provisions of other agreements that you have signed with Kingsoft Cloud, the provisions of this Agreement shall prevail.
You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and other management rules and processes listed on the webpages of the Service. You are aware that the provisions of this Agreement and of the aforementioned management rules and processes are subject to changes from time to time. Should there be any changes to the provisions of the Agreement, Kingsoft Cloud is obligated to post a notice about the changes on www.ksyun.com at a proper location 30 days before the changes take effect. If you disagree with the changes made by Kingsoft Cloud to the provisions of this Agreement, you are entitled to stop using Kingsoft Cloud service. When this happens, you should migrate your business data out of Kingsoft Cloud and settle your bills with Kingsoft Cloud. If you continue using Kingsoft Cloud service and do not actively cancel any service under the Agreement within 15 days after the notice is posted, you are deemed having accepted the changes made to the provisions of this Agreement.
If you obtain the Service under this Agreement in mainland China (in regions other than Hong Kong S.A.R, Macao S.A.R, and Taiwan) and encounter a service fault, you can contact Kingsoft Cloud technical support through instant messaging tools or the customer service hotline.
When using the Service, you shall abide by the provisions of national laws, regulations, and rules, the terms, conditions and service agreements of Kingsoft Cloud, and the provisions of the Liability Statement on the Access Security for Information Source Network.
You promise not to use the Service to conduct any activities that may violate laws or regulations, undermine cyber security, or jeopardize the lawful rights or interests of others, including but not limited to the following activities:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution of the People’s Republic of China;
(2) Subverting state power and undermining national unity, sovereignty, and territorial integrity;
(3) Leaking state secrets, endangering national security, or damaging the honors and interests of the state;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, undermining ethnic unity, or bringing harms to ethnic customs and habits;
(5) Undermining national religious policies and promoting cults and superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, or undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, or terror, or instigating others to commit crimes;
(8) Insulting or slandering others, or infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Endangering social morality or the excellent cultural traditions of the nation;
(10) Providing any content that is illegal, harmful, intimidating, abusive, harassing, infringing, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, infringing on the privacy of others, harmful or racially discriminatory, or morally unpleasant;
(11) Endangering juveniles in any way;
(12) Infringing any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of anyone;
(13) Causing damage to Kingsoft Cloud, or conducting activities that Kingsoft Cloud deems as harmful or inappropriate;
(14) Providing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
If you violate any prohibitive provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to those stipulated in Articles 3 and 4, Kingsoft Cloud is entitled to adopt relevant measures depending on the degree of the violation, such as freezing or suspending the Service, or terminating the Service and removing all your information. You shall bear all responsibilities arising therefrom, and, in the case where damages are caused to Kingsoft Cloud or to other users, you shall bear all the liabilities for compensation.
If you use the Service for business or non-business activities, you must obtain relevant permits or approval in a timely manner in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations. Kingsoft Cloud is not liable for reviewing such permits or approvals. However, Kingsoft Cloud is entitled to suspend or terminate the Service to you once discovering that you have violated this provision. You shall be held liable for any losses caused to Kingsoft Cloud or any other third parties arising from your failure to obtain relevant permits or approvals.
You shall not install or use pirated software on the Service. Kingsoft Cloud has the right to suspend or terminate the Service to you once discovering that you have violated this provision. You shall be held liable for any losses caused to Kingsoft Cloud or any other third party arising from your usage of pirated software.
You are responsible for safekeeping your accounts, passwords, and other data related to the Service. You shall bear any losses and consequences arising from the leakage or loss of the accounts, passwords, or other data related to the Service caused by your own reasons.
If you willingly cancel the Service, you are responsible for the backup and migration of content related to the Service. Once the Service is canceled, all your content related to the Service, including but not limited to the user data stored online, will be deleted automatically.
Kingsoft Cloud owns the intellectual property rights to the Service and related technical documentation provided to you. System software or applications may contain third-party software. You shall not use, modify, replicate, spread, reproduce, release, or publish any part of the foregoing content without the written consent from Kingsoft Cloud.
Did you find the above information helpful?
Please give us your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback.