Last updated：2020-12-02 16:05:02
Fees for a single live classroom of a specified classroom type = The number of users in the live classroom × Live duration × Unit price per hour
(1) Classroom type: Kingsoft Cloud Class (KCC) supports one-to-one classes and one-to-multiple classes. A live classroom can have one teacher and one student, or one teacher and multiple students.
(2) Live duration: indicates the cumulative duration of each user from logging in to the live classroom to leaving the live classroom.
(1) After a live class is started, the live class is recorded in the cloud by default. Users can view the recorded video of the live class online for free in 30 days after the live class ends. To view the recorded video after 30 days, users can use the offline watching service.
(2) The online watching service is charged based on the space used to store courseware.
(3) If users activate real-time download of MP4 videos, they can download the recorded MP4 video of a live class 2 hours after the live class ends.
(4) If users activate non-real-time download of MP4 videos, they can download the recorded MP4 video of a live class 24 hours after the live class ends.
Did you find the above information helpful?
Please give us your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback.