This topic describes when overdue payment happens when you use KS3, and the service status in case of the overdue payment.
The overdue payment may happen in the following cases when you use KS3 service:
- You have purchased a resource package, but your usage is higher than the resource package quota, and the balance in the account to which you are bound is insufficient.
- You do not purchase a resource package and the balance in the account to which you are bound is insufficient.
If you have an overdue payment when you use KS3, please note that:
- You will not be affected by the service suspension if you top up your balance within 24 hours.
- Your KS3 service will be suspended automatically if you fail to pay off KS3 fees within 24 hours. However, you will still be charged for the buckets that are being used. Consequently, the overdue amount will continue to increase.
- Your KS3 service will be suspended automatically if you fail to pay off overdue fees for over 24 hours. Your KS3 is started automatically if you top up your balance to pay off all overdue fees within 30 days.
- If you fail to pay off all overdue fees within 30 days, you will be regarded as voluntarily discarding KS3 service. Kingsoft Cloud will not promise that your data will be kept. The data can be deleted, and deleted data cannot be recovered. Note that you will still be charged before the data is deleted. Therefore, if you wish to no longer use KS3 service, make sure to delete data stored in KS3.